Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ringo

Hey, this is weird. I'm Ringo Starr. I'm Ringo Starr and as such I'm just not going to be able to blog.

Are you Ringo Starr, too? I think you might be. I think it is a pretty good bet you're Ringo Starr just like I'm Ringo Starr and you can't blog, and I can't blog, and everyone else is Ringo Starr, too, and they can't blog.

And the whole world is Ringo Starr and the whole DAMN world can't blog because they are the former drummer of The Beatles.

We can't blog. We're Ringo Starr. It's surprisingly important to be Ringo Starr. There are so many things we, as Ringo Starrs, need to do during the course of the day that we simply don't have the time to blog. We have phone calls to make, and people to think about, and forms to sign. We have to mow the lawn, we in our Beatle boots, which we still wear but only to mow the lawn. With our lawns mown, and lots and lots of official documents signed, we still have at least three meetings to go to today, and we will not be sitting down to blog—not even a little.

We are all Ringo Starr. That is why we don't blog.

But, here's a secret.

I'm more Ringo Starr than the rest of you. And because of that, I can blog even less than you can.

3 comments:

Tao Lin said...

i'm cutting the last letters of my first and last name

now i'm ring star

and now i'm changing the second word of my name into another four letter word

now i'm ring worm

Ron said...

John Lennon can't blog either - he's dea

myjapan said...

Blogging is not as easy as they say. Your blog is amazing. Keep up the good job, I will return with my friends :-))
Jeff - Nail Fungus fungus nail bleach