Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Twin

I have been unable to blog recently because I have discovered that I have a twin. Somewhere. I'm not sure where. I just know I have one.


Out there.

A twin. Another me.

How am I supposed to blog under such conditions? With a twin of me, perhaps, somewhere searching for me? Or, am I searching for him? Have I been searching all this time?

I wonder what our twinspeak would be like? You know, that language twins tend to create, to communicate with one another?

What word did we use for "bread"? "Milk"? If my twin finds me, or I find him, and he speaks to me in our language, will I remember the words when I hear them again? Will he ask for money?

Really, will my twin ask for money?

5 comments:

Tao Lin said...

what if he asks for ALL YOUR MONEY?

The Man Who Couldn't Blog said...

Dreadful. What if he does?

Anonymous said...

Would you rather he asked you for a kidney?

Tao Lin said...

this post is too frightening to comment further on

Anonymous said...

I think I know who you are ... are you who I think you are?