Friday, November 18, 2005

Woo

I heard a "Woo!" from the Ladies room. Someone (a woman?!?!) made a "Woo!" in the Ladies room.

Someone's excited about something.

Here are the possibilities:

1) Someone is pregnant. They took a home pregnancy kit into the Ladies room, and used it, and found out that they have a child "on the way."

2) There is a dogfight going on in the Ladies room and someone's pitbull is winning. Some lady's pitbull has just torn the throat from some other lady's doberman.

3) Someone is not pregnant. They took a home pregnancy kit into the Ladies room, and used it, and found out they haven't got a child "on the way."

I will not blog until I know the truth! This I swear!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's pretty obviously a dog fight. The women I know, that's all they say "woo" for. And I know a lot of women who say "woo." I'm an expert actually.

alan said...

sorry, that was me. i said 'woo...' when i realised my mistake. i was going to say 'woops', but restrained myself in case anyone heard. i didn't know you were listening. apologies. please go ahead and blog.

aome said...

You guys are both wrong--I was the young woman in the ladies' room, and I cried "Woo!" because I was under the influence of highly hallucinogenic psilocybin mushrooms and convinced that I was doing the loop-de-loop in a Kitty Hawk Flyer. What TMWCB did not hear was the dull thud I made when I loop-de-looped off of my toilet seat onto the tiled floor--this shook me from my conviction that I was one of the Wright brothers, and I returned to my previous notion that I'd seen my brother's face in the pink soap swirls on the sink.

The Man Who Couldn't Blog said...

AOME-

I'm having a little (cafepress) trouble with your t-shirt. They think "Ringo" may be a photo of the Beatle.

Soon. Promise.

The Man Who Couldn't Blog makes t-shirts to order! Sometimes! For regular readers! For the next couple of months! And talks about himself in the third person! If alan, panoptican, model_consumer, or Heywood have favorite quotes from this blog, and favorite shirt styles, please make a note or email me (matthew at monkeybicycle dot net), and I will attempt to accomodate!

aome said...

i'll wait patiently, man

('cause that's what ringo would do)