Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pill

I'm hot and it's really hot in here. It's really, really hot in here.

I should probably drink more water. Much more water. I need to stay hydrated when it is hot like this in here.

I should probably have at least, I don't know, maybe seven glasses of water a day when I'm in here, thinking about how to (but never really having a chance to) blog. I should drink more water, to keep all my cells full of water, and to not get too dry.

Did you know that if you don't have enough water, and you get dehydrated, your sweaters begin to pill? Did you know that's what causes sweater pilling, dehydration?

It's true. And, I like to wear sweaters whenever I can. And I'm probably going to start getting pills all over this sweater, if I don't get and drink more water.

It's hot in here, you see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesh...sweaters and dehydration....directly related. But I have found a solution other than liquids....a sweater shaver.

http://cashmereelite.zoovy.com/product/SHAVER1

No more liquids for me!!