Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Cliff

There was, right, the best of intentions from me to blog, right? But, the thing is, right, like I was here, and ready and had the blog, and was at the blog, and ready to, right, do the blog in the way your supposed to and all that, but then, it was like, not there because, see, like, it fell.

I dropped it. I dropped the blog and it fell, right, which means I can't do it or nothing, now.

It fell. Wump wump wump. Right down to the bottom, and that's when it dropped into the glue.

Glue, everywhere. Right?

Yeah, so it totally gummed up the works and all, and now, even if I could get down there to get the blog, I really don't think I'd be able to blog, either. So much cleaning.

2 comments:

aome said...

I like the voice in this one

(I say "right" and "like" all the time....)

alan said...

tragic