Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Comment

Here's a comment I received on my blog:

"If you were a dinosaur, you'd be a Jerkasaurus Rex. From the Jerk-Ass Period."

I am a dinosaur. I am a Jerkasaurus Rex. I am from the Jerk-Ass Period. No ifs about it, anonymous commenter. I am. Live with it.

Don't move fast. I can see you when you do that. It's best to remain still and quiet.

And if I find you, you know what then? Then I make sarcastic comments. Then I ridicule your appearance. Then I chew on your ankle.

And then I sleep.



This is my life. This is the life of the Jerkasaurus Rex.

Quite a life.

Quite a life.

***

Geocities, once you built a railroad. Made it run. Made it race against time. Once you built a railroad, now it's done. Webhost, I can't spare a dime.

***





***

I'm reading on Saturday at Pilot Books with Matty Byloos and Carrie Seitzinger. It's at 6pm. Please come.

No comments: