Monday, August 02, 2010

Polaroids4Sale

Polaroid, Impossible PX 100 film





SOLD

Original for sale, if you're interested. I need to fund my Impossible project film buying habit. Grey spots on the flower were actually on the scanner bed and are not on the picture itself.



Also for sale. Make an offer.



Not this one, though.

***









***

The three button suit.

Never button the bottom button.

***

Currently working on a cover for my Keyhole Press mini-book, The Moon Tonight Feels My Revenge.

Currently listening to lots of Guided by Voices.

Currently writing a secret project.

Currently playing Mass Effect.

Currently drinking gin and vodka tonics.

Currently reading Against the Day.

Currently worried about dying suddenly.

Currently running six miles four times a week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who did you choose to save in Mass Effect? The dude or the lady?

The Man Who Couldn't Blog said...

I saved Kaidan, the male. I was playing a female protagonist attempting to seduce him and the female Asari at the same time. This, apparently, is not possible.