Monday, January 23, 2006

Soil

Me?

Why, I've got the longest, stiffest fingers you've ever seen.

Me?

Why, I'm in heavy, heavy demand throughout the county, and people are always calling and asking me to come on by.

Me?

Well, my long, long, stiff, stiff fingers make me just about the perfect person to call when you need you someone to till the soil.

Me?

I'm always more than happy to stop by and use my very long, very stiff fingers to till your garden.

Me?

I feel like it is, what do you call it, kind of a duty of mine.

Me?

I'm always ready, because it seems to me that my long, stiff fingers were just made to be put deep into soil, to catch up rocks, to stir up worms, to work in compost.

Me?

I'm first and foremost a patriot, I think, and a man of my community.

Me?

I read a dozen books a week.

Me?

I just can't move my fingers to type, and never blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Bulbs information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Grass information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!