Monday, April 20, 2009

Outside

I took a walk outside.









***

I am bothered by something, but it is none of my business. Oddly, even though this is a blog and I am bothered by something, I am going to take into account that it is none of my business and I am not going to say anything about it.

I consider this a win.

***

I think probably I am pro-Twitter.

***

Running Journal.

To be updated all week. (All totals include sometimes necessary walks for a block or two to catch my breath.)

Saturday: 4.5 miles
Sunday: 5.5 miles
Monday: 4.5 miles
Tuesday: (Off.)
Wednesday: (Off.)
Thursday: (Off. Small injury.)
Friday: (check back later)

9 comments:

Shya said...

Look out, Murakami!

usedbuyer 2.0 said...

Lovely pictures, Matthew. Healthy exercise, and concise writing, I understand from experts, are good for you.

evelyn said...

Nice pictures. The second one I think is Oregon Grape. You can make tea out of the flowers. I've had it. The person who made it thought it tasted okay, I thought it tasted like bile.

The Man Who Couldn't Blog said...

I believe you are right. Oregon Grape.

I just noticed that Wednesday is not on my RJ list.

BLAKE BUTLER said...

you started the run week with such a bang

BLAKE BUTLER said...

is it bad to run 6 or 7 days a week? is that hurting me?

The Man Who Couldn't Blog said...

Yeah. Probably off tonight, too, as I am meeting friends. Shoulda gone for a lunchtime bike ride.

Molly Gaudry said...

Love this pics.

Molly Gaudry said...

Did I just type "this"? Whoops.