Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fog

An odd turn of events: I actually don't know what to blog about this week.

After a few years of feigning the inability to blog in order to constrain and confine my imagination hereon, I find that I sort of don't know what to do this week.

The Man Who Couldn't Blog just can't seem to blog. Or write anything, really. For a while now.

Shit.

Well, instead of blogging, I will post this photo I took. It is of a repurposed street sign. It now warns about people coming out of the fog.



***

Matthew Derby has a blog. Matthew Derby is a very good writer.

***

Shya Scanlon has a blog. Shya is a very good writer.

His most recent update says that Dawn Raffel mentioned his chapbook, Poolsaid. Dawn Raffel is a very good writer.

***

Someday very very soon, happycobrabooks dot something will be something. I swear. Any day now.

UPDATE:

There's something there, but it's not finished. Don't go to the Happy Cobra Books website yet.

***

UPDATE:



The Floppy Boot Stomp - Captain Beefheart And The Magic Band


Enjoy.

1 comment:

DG Beat said...

Sorry to read you're stymied. There's no wasted space though, you taught me to watch for people appearing out of fog. Thank you Themanwho Couldntblog.