Monday, March 10, 2008

Owls



This is an owl. And carrots.

When we were growing up, my mom had lots of owls. Hundreds. All sorts. Wood. Glass.

All sorts.

We had a little wind-up one, too. Just like this one.

Someone found this for me at a garage sale, and she bought it for me.

So I made a little movie with it, because ellen kennedy made a little video of a hermit crab.

There's also this video of me making "paperback" copies of my chapbook, Creation Stories:



I was practicing. This means that I have copies of my chapbook now. I'll make you one if you want. Drop me a line at my email address, which should be up in my description.

One more video, too. This is a video I made for a song I recorded with Tao Lin for our band Sad Bear vs. Happy Cobra:



That's it for recent video production.

Too busy doing it to blog.

No comments: