Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Brings

Look, I'm not saying I'm some sort of superhero or anything. I'm not saying that. I'm not.

But, it's just that I seem to have this power.

A power. Me. I seem to have this power.

It's like this: see, wherever I go, there's the party. It's where I am. The party follows me wherever I go.

I bring the party with me.

It's like, earlier, before I came in? Remember? When I was waiting outside? At the buzzer? At the door? For you to buzz me in? Remember?

The party was out there with me. It was me, and the buzzer, and the door, and the sidewalk, and all the passing fucking traffic, and the party. The party was there, with me.

And now I'm in here, right? In here with you? And here it is—the party. I brought it in with me. From the street. Up the steps. In here. Here's the party.

Seriously, look out the window. Look down there. Do you see the party? Hell no you don't. Hell no you don't. Because the party is now up here.

It followed me up.

You can feel it, right? You can feel the party. You know it came up here with me. You know we're hear, together, having the party that I brought.

Because, man, that's what I do. I bring the party.

I mean, at least you can smell it, right? You can totally smell the party! I can smell the party! Right here!

With me.

I am the focus of the party. The party is the solar system, orbiting around me because I am the party sun.

The party radiates off me like heat.

I bring the party.

Who the hell has time to blog when you bring the party? Seriously.

****

Better? Yeesh. You guys are mean.

****

I running. Donate money.

2 comments:

C said...

You're not supposed to be cute. Men who write this well are NEVER cute. Fake pic. Admit it.

The Man Who Couldn't Blog said...

Nope, that's me. But, that photo booth can't take a bad picture.

It's all the photo booth. Everywhere else, I look terrible.