Sunday, September 18, 2005

Cowboy

I am a cowboy, out riding the range. When I ride the range, I chew gum to keep my jaw working and working.

The gum in my mouth, sometimes I spit it onto the range. My gum litters the range.

I am a cowboy, with an old piece of gum in my mouth, and I'm going to spit it onto the range.

But, I spit my gum into my palm, this time. I look at my gum, and I notice, for the first time, that in the indents and folds, there are communists. There are communists in my gum.

So, I wash out my mouth, to kill all the communists in there.

And now I am a cowboy, riding the range, sniffing out all the communists I have spit to the ground. It is important that I find all the communists I have left scattered around. I cannot rest until I have rid the range of them.

So, I can't blog. I'm terribly busy.

3 comments:

aome said...

let me know if you need any help

i'm good at capturing communists

alan said...

got a gun in my holster
got a horse between my knees
and i'm goin' to arizona
pardon me boys if you please

Tao Lin said...

this morning i checked my toothpaste for communists

no communists

i was very dissapointed

but also a little relieved

but also extremely disappointed

but relieved, a bit, too

though also really, really disappointed