Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Nail

Welcome to Tool Town. This is Tool Town and I am a nail.

The Hammer is the mayor of Tool Town. The Hammer is a natural politician, as he more than any other, is able to stay on message. The Hammer just pounds and pounds and pounds. He is direct. He is relentessly on task and he has only one. He keeps the nails in line, and we love him for it.

The Screwdriver often runs against the Hammer, but he just can't win. He turns either way and therefore is too nuanced in his messaging. The Screwdriver works better behind the scenes.

I am a nail in Tool Town, and therefore I can not blog.

In Tool Town, only the screws blog.

5 comments:

Ron said...

Screw that. You nails should rise up and drive that hammer out of town!

The Green Party stands for equal rights for Nails, and won't accept campaign donations from Home Depot or Menards. You don't need Hammers or Screwdrivers, you can give it your "Aul" and poke a hole in the system!

Tao Lin said...

the hammer should go on vacation and get screwed by girls and then screw some girls by pounding its nail... yeah

i signed you up for some spam

should i not have done that?

i wasn't sure, but then i said, 'why not?'

The Man Who Couldn't Blog said...

Thanks for signing me up for more spam. I knew there were things missing in my life, but until I was bombarded with unsolicited advertising, I didn't know what.

alan said...

it's a shame you can't blog. i once read a blog by a rivet. it was ... very interesting.

aome said...

which is better--to nail a girl or to screw her?

(both seem kind of sad to me)

i noticed that tool town has a 770 area code

(i live in ga)