Monday, May 10, 2010

truth

Blake Butler is going to have a baby. All by himself, he's going to have a baby. That's what it says on his blog.

The fact that everything on a blog has to be always always true is one of the reasons I have so much trouble blogging. I can't just lie and make up untrue-ish things because that flies in the face of blogging. All you have to do is spend time reading blogs to know that everything on them is true. It's just the way the world is.

The blog world.

This is true:



That's true. Even though Shya wrote it, it's a true thing that my family says. And it's true all the other things in it as well. It's all real and true.

I like it all real and true and nothing else.

Don't tell me nothing else. That is, tell me everything.

***

A new prayer at On Earth As It Is.

1 comment:

Griffin said...

Aww, a man, his cat, literature, and an X-Box 360 controller blinking for attention.

To quote Metallica, I suspect that "nothing else matters."