Monday, June 22, 2009

Pillage

Two small stories at Spork this week. (Forever after here.)

***

What have you, though? Yes? We pillage.

Why now maybe? But then, all right. We pillage.

So says this not then. But all for real, and though. We pillage.

Crazed of all, my when this well. She is, under. We pillage.

Frank is lost, well, such though when. It can't time so. We pillage.

This under then so now I'm yes. Right to then be, so what is now. We pillage.

Crap in though yes. For what you why? I'm then oh, sure. By mine, by yours so yes. We pillage.

Creep under then, so yes why now. True then by heart. Ate one and two. Reap sewn no what. So time is in. We pillage.

Shit was, then on. It makes by now. You make by now. I make by now. Am one heart sun. This day is on. And so and yes. We pillage.

Race horse. Race horse. Race. Horse. Race. Horse. Race horse, race horse. Race horse, race horse, race horse, race horse. Race. Horse race. Horse. We pillage.

No blog. No blog. Pillage. Pillage.

***

I'm mad at parades.

(More of the photos from that parade here.)

***

Glenn Gould talks about The Idea of North:



And other things.

Here's a dramatization of The Idea of North:



Shellac has a song called "The Idea of North." It's on [Shellac] At Action Park. I couldn't find it anywhere, but I found "My Black Ass," which has a great guitar riff:



***

Keyhole 7
arrived in the mail today. Looks lovely. My thanks to Peter Cole.

I'll be in PANK #4 in January 2010.

1 comment:

Ryan W. Bradley said...

pank 4 is going to be epic!