Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sorry

UPDATE:

I will continue updating this post for the next few days with things I stumble upon and enjoy. For example:

Min Oh.

Like that.

***

Things will normalize again next week and there will be Monday updates. A couple of weeks behind on some things, and had jury duty to contend with this week.

Near the courthouse, Brandon made me a free cup of coffee. Thank you, Brandon. I did not come back the next day because I was released.

***

A thing you could do this week is go here and download Shya Scanlon's chapbook Poolsaid. It is very good.

You can also spend time on his website learning about him. He is very good.

Very good.

***

Very soon you will be able to go to the Underland Press website and read an interview I conducted with Brian Evenson. And there will also be a short story by me there, too. I will tell you when.

***

I get mail sometimes. Last week, I received NO COLONY. It is

very

good.

I also got a letter and a chapbook novel from Adam Coates. Thank you, Adam. I will read it soon.

***

I apologize that this post is informational instead of "enlightening through the power of art."

***

Esvape Earth - Diverse



***

This is beautiful.

***

I wrote this. It's okay.

***

A better thing I wrote is this thing. It's an excerpt from my Wabash Fiction Award story, "Saxophone Lung Explodes."

4 comments:

BLAKE BUTLER said...

track is good

bafer

hey matt

i like infox

Brad Green said...

hi!

i think the captcha verification is longer than my comment -- at least it might have been until I put the word verification in the sentence twice.

adam said...

i like this post, possibly only because it mentions me, but i do like its simplicity.

Shya said...

Hey TMWCB,

Thanks for linking. And speaking of books, I think you still owe me one...

S