Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Things

I think you need some things to think about. And so, today I'll give you some things to think about. Think about them a lot, if you can. Don't stop thinking about them for any of the following reasons:

Your home is on fire and you are sitting on the couch and it's starting to really get really hot or something.

Your cat has his claws in your cheek and left eye and is raking with the back claws along your neck, opening up the skin like the skin is just paper to be torn.

Clams have developed intelligence, and have invented their very own flying contraptions and they are flying all around, all around, all around, clams in the sky, dropping little notes on cities and towns and hamlets and lonely little hacks in the woods, notes that say "hello, clams above, death below."

Red has decided it no longer wants to be red and has become a sort of blueish green color, and everyone is really sad about the whole thing.

Fuck, you forgot your taxes, fuck!

So, here are things to think about. Think about them and/or I won't blog. I and/or won't! I swear.

***

The Stranger and The Seattle Post-Intelligencer on my brother's new show.

***

Creation Stories is on Goodreads. My thanks to the person who put it there. I am now a Goodreads Author.

***

Upcoming here.

Upcoming here.

Upcoming here.

You can read stuff at No Posit. And you can send things to No Colony. And the Sycamore Review, too.

***

Already out here.

***

This was private but now it's public again. There's really only the Brian Beatty interview on it. It's a good interview, though, I think. You can read it now, Alex.

4 comments:

evelyn said...

Hi,
I know the person who posted your Creation Stories on Goodreads. We were gmail chatting when he did it, I think, so maybe I'm partially psychically responsible. He lives in Seattle where I'm moving back to soon. Sometime when you give a reading or a beheading I'll probably show up.
-Evelyn

DG Beat said...

May I type in this box a request? Since, as you have stated somewhere before, are an editor of interviews and since I have read an interview in the believer executed by you and since I have been reading your blog ever since you returned from some trip a while ago, I've been wondering what product would exist if you interviewed yourself. Who are you?

a said...

thank you

The Man Who Couldn't Blog said...

I will see you there, Evelyn. Thanks for being partially psychically responsible.

Next week, I will interview myself, John. Thank you for the idea. (I wonder if I will be interesting.)

Your welcome, Alex. Enjoy.

Commenting on blogs—it works!