Monday, November 26, 2007

Deerhunters

This is something I found on iTunes. It's a review of a Deerhunter record. It was written by someone who calls her/himself mayretta sweat. I googled that name and didn't find anything.

I just think people should read this. It makes me love writing:

"unfinished subdivision cul-de-sacs 12 on a Friday night rolling my first cigarette listening to the train roll by the square waffle house 4 am staring out the window kennesaw mountain supposed to be at school"

I didn't write that. I wish I had, though.

***

Someone from a place Wikipedia refers to as a "small market town" called Tring found this blog (and didn't read it) by looking for this phrase:

Dream of eggs in a fridge

Tring sounds not like the name of a small market town but it sounds instead like a sound. It's sounds like onomatopoeia.

Tring.

Also, someone who wrote about Tring submitted a red/umber-colored photo of waterfowl and water and wood in Tring. The sun is there and going down, too.

***

I just published this post without mentioning anything about a dream of eggs in a fridge.

I should've mentioned something about it.

Like, that the phrase links to my blog because of this post.

That's something I should've mentioned.

1 comment:

BLAKE BUTLER said...

marietta waffle house. that's a pretty good description of life in kennesaw, ga. i lived there for a few years.