Sunday, April 22, 2007

War

I just bought World War I. It's available on DVD now, so I went to the Wal-Mart by my house and I got a copy of the war to end all wars. It's pretty good, so far.

One of the things I like is when I watch World War I with the commentary track on. It features Alfred Graf von Schlieffen. He was, in a behind the scenes sort of way, responsible for World War I. I think it's nice that they called him and asked him to do the DVD commentary track for World War I.

It shows a healthy respect for history. And a healthy respect for people like me: fans of Alfred Graf von Schlieffen and his part in World War I.

I don't own any of the other wars on DVD. Just World War I. I'm just not as into the others as I am this one.

It might be that I enjoy trenches.

I enjoy trenches.

I wonder who will win. I didn't experience World War I when it first came out, so watching it now, I expect to be surprised by the ending.

***

Help is appreciated.