Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Blogging is so beyond me

I want to link. I want to give my readers links. I want to link to the Boycott War of the Worlds petition because Tom Cruise is so odious and Scientology is so odious and we just shouldn't support them.

I just want to link.

I want to add a link to the Powell's website--because they are NOT Amazon--and I want that link to point to The Moviegoer because it's such a wonderful book, and Binx Bolling is such a wonderful character, and I want a whole new blog where I write as if I was Binx Bolling blogging, but I can't.

I just can't.

I'm having enough trouble with this one.

1 comment:

aome said...

the moviegoer was one of my favorite books that i ever had to read while i was in college...in fact, i read it twice just for the hell of it...

i like your blog--keep it up :)